- Lite version is for sub-foot or sub-meter / float solution.
- L1 version is for centimeter accuracy with L1 receiver solution.
- L1/L2 version is for dual frequency solution.
SN License means one license per receiver serial number:
- Post-Processing option sold for a specific receiver serial number (SN).
- One license is needed for each GNSS receiver SN.
- Runs on an unlimited number of PC (for licensed receivers).
- Accept binary data from licensed receivers (no need to convert to RINEX).
- Accept RINEX base station files (baselines between 2 RINEX files are NOT computed / baselines between 1 RINEX base and a licensed receiver file are computed).
- Cheapest license if owning less than 3 receivers.
OnPoz EZSurv is GNSS Post-Processing software that provides a reliable and efficient RTK offline solution to improve the accuracy of your survey or GIS data. With EZSurv, you can also view 10,000 base stations, accessible automatically.
OnPoz EZSurv is meant for GNSS receivers that output raw data. It can be used to achieve higher accuracy with higher reliability from GNSS receiver (from few meters to sub-meter or sub-foot accuracy).
OnPoz EZSurv is compatible with the following mapping software: OnPoz EZTag, OnPoz EZField, Arcpad (if used with OnPOZ Driver for ArcPad), GNSS Control Panel (mainly for static recording, eg for UAV GCPs).
OnPoz EZSurv is compatible with the following land surveying software: Field Genius from Micro Survey and SurvCE from Carlson Survey.
Post-processing at your fingertip
Use EZSurv GNSS Post-Processing software:
- to play back your RTK survey for QA control (Post-Processed Kinematic - PPK)
- to make corrections to non-RTK GNSS field data (Post-Processed Kinematic - PPK)
- to calculate high accuracy baseline results (Static and Rapid Static)
- to significantly improve GIS data accuracy
EZSurv is a reliable and effortless solution that allows seamless data post-processing between different GNSS receiver native formats. This real value-added step can be easily integrated into your current RTK process or your GIS data integration loop. EZSurv is an open solution that processes GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou signals from different types of receiver brands. It is compatible with industry standard data collection software.
Options that suit your needs
As in RTK mode, EZSurv can either use your own base station data or automatically connect to different base station providers. This flexibility allows you to retrieve the closest base station data required to compute accurate rovers' positions in post-mission.
EZSurv can also generate OminiStar/WADGPS/StarFire equivalent point positioning accuracy (Precise Point Positioning) by using post-mission precise orbit and clock data calculated by different international agencies.
EZSurv is available in different versions depending on your receiver type (single/dual frequency) and the accuracy level that you require.
EZSurv can be licensed using a receiver Serial Number. This allows you to install the software on as many PCs as you want to process data from registered receivers (in native binary format). It can also be licensed on single PC using a software keycode. This allows you to process multiple datasets from different receivers on a single PC (although you can easily move the License on different PC). We have a PC-RINEX License (limited to RINEX format) as well as a PC-OPEN License to read any native raw data format.