Customisable Rugged Tablet with Android Solution
The Getac ZX10 is a new 10" fully-rugged Android 11 tablet that offers an exceptional workday solution that combines intuitive operation and power efficiency with a slim versatile profile.
The ZX10 is a the big brother to the existing ZX70 7" Rugged Android Tablet and offered as an alternative to the Panasonic Toughbook FZ-A3 and Zebra L10 Android model.
With a full-shift battery life as standard, and even optional higher capacity batteries, ZX10 is built to last the entire workday, and even longer with its dual hot-swappable batteries changeout without interrupting operation. And with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU, user will get a true mobile-first computing platform capable of computationally-intensive tasks with less power consumption.
The Getac 10" ZX10 enables superb video chat and remote guidance. The 8MP front and 16MP rear camera deliver excellent photos and video capture. Dual integrated microphones filter out loud background noises such as sirens, power tools, and other machinery. Wi-Fi 5 and optional dual LTE SIM card slots help keep user connected.
The ZX10 helps user to do more in the field in less time. A touchscreen powered by Getac’s proprietary LumiBond technology offers a sunlight-readable experience with superior color, contrast, and clarity. Read and sign documents in the cold, the rain, or under bright sunlight, via stylus, gloved finger, or bare finger. Capture data, identify objects, and track assets via the optional RFID scanner and/or optional integrated industrial-grade barcode reader. And with its optional hard-handle with multi-notch orientation, a variety of strap and harness accessories, and a chassis under one-inch thick, it fits right in.
With ZX10, IT administrators can save time through batch configuration of device and system settings across your deployment, including those for battery-charging, display, navigation, scanning, the quick settings panel, date and time, app update, and its four programmable buttons, via OEMConfig or Getac's optional proprietary deployXpress Cloud software.
Getac manufactures rugged tablets down to the chassis. The ZX10 was engineered to survive drops, shocks, rain, vibration, dust, liquid and more. IP66-certified, the ZX10 can be operated safely in the presence rain or high-pressure water jets. It is certified to a MIL-STD 810H, 1.8m drop rating, and can operate in extreme temperatures from -29°C to 63°C.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on Getac to have your unit back in service within days.
- Sunlight readable (800 nits)
- Glove-enabled Multi-touch display
- 4 tablet programmable buttons
- MIL-STD-810H certified and IP66 certified (water, dust, drop, bump, high/low temperature, humidity, altitude, vibration and 1.8m drop resistant)
- Low Temp -29°C
- Kensington Lock
Upgrades (Some upgrades are subject to minimum quantity requirements)
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband with Dual Micro SIM
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WLAN and WWAN
- Optional HF RFID/NFC combo reader
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode reader
- Optional Smart Card reader
- Optional 6GB RAM (Minimum Quantity Requirement applies)
- Android 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core 1.95 GHz, burst up to 2.2 GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB Storage
- 10.1" TFT LCD WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Sunlight Readable 800 nits LumiBond Display with Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen (no digitizer)
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 GPU
- 8MP Front and 16MP Rear Camera
- Wireless 802.11ac + Bluetooth v5.0
- Dedicated GPS
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C with DP & PD, 1 x USB 2.0 (Host), Pogo Docking Connector
- MicroSD Slot
- 2 x Li-Ion smart batteries (3.8V, 4990mAh)
- Includes: Hard Tip stylus, AC Adapter
- Dimensions: 275 x 192 x 1.79 mm; Weight: 1.04 g
- 3 Year Warranty (including accidental damage warranty)
- MIL-STD-810H certified and IP66 certified
- 1.8m Drop Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Vibration & drop resistant
- Operating Temperature:
- -29°C to +63°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51°C to +71°C
- 95% RH without condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- Storage Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- IP66 and MIL-STD-810H
- Drop Resistance::