Getac V110 G7 Rugged Convertible, is it a Tablet or a Laptop?
Why not both? The Getac V110 G7 is the latest iteration of the Getac V110 convertible rugged laptop. As the name suggests, the Getac V110 G7 quickly transforms from notebook to tablet as needed giving the user the option to work with either notebook or tablet form factor.
Powered by the latest generation 12 Intel Core Processor, the V110 G7 features 11.6" Full HD display that utilizes LumiBond technology for incredible clarity both indoors and outside in direct sunlight. By bonding the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, Getac has created one panel that offers better contrast, more crisp colors, more durability and better readability. It features four advanced touch modes (Touch/Rain, Glove or Pen mode, plus an optional Digitizer mode) and the included hard-tip stylus enables user to capture signatures and take more precise notes on drawings, maps or forms.
The V110 G7's hot-swappable dual-battery design allows for potentially infinite, uninterrupted battery life. This enables you to remove one of the two rechargeable batteries and replace it with a fresh battery without ever shutting down apps or your Windows 11 Pro OS.
The V110 G7 can be configured with WWAN and features antenna for blazing fast download and upload speeds with fewer dropouts. The V110 G7 features 802.11ax Wi-Fi, the latest and fastest in wireless connectivity technology.
The V110 G7 comes with a full-size, waterproof membrane backlit keyboard. Its 88 standard-sized, island-style independent keys provide an unmatched premium feel and increased durability.
The V110 G7 rugged convertible has been built using the high-quality materials to make it unflinchingly resilient. The V110 G7's main chassis structure is precision cast using magnesium alloy, an incredibly strong structural metal that also happens to be one of the lightest in the world for its strength, and combined it with an advanced polymer in areas of less impact and rubberized absorption polymer at the main points of contact to create a strong and durable laptop that Getac is famous for.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage protection as standard under the new 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend to have your unit back in service within days.
- Sunlight readable (1000 nits)
- Multi-touch display with hard tip stylus
- LED backlit membrane keyboard
- 5 tablet programmable buttons
- Glide touchpad with left-click and right-click buttons
- TPM 2.0 Security
- Kensington lock
- LifeSupport battery swappable technology
- MIL-STD-810H certified and IP65 certified MIL-STD-810H certified and IP66 certified (water, dust, high/low temperature, humidity, altitude, vibration & 1.2m drop resistant)
- Low Temp -29°C and High Temp 63°C
Upgrades (Some upgrades are subject to minimum quantity requirements)
- Optional Intel Core 12th Gen i7 Processor
- Optional vPro Processor
- Upgradable to 64GB RAM
- Up to 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD Drive
- Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
- Optional Windows Hellow face-authentication camera (front-facing)
- Optional 8M pixels auto focus rear camera
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband (Dual SIM)
- Optional 5G Sub-6
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
- Optional Dedicated GPS
- Optional Fingerprint Reader
- Optional Rubber Backlit Keyboard
- Optional HF RFID Reader
- Optional Smart Card Reader or SD Card + Smart Card Reader or 1D/2D Imager Barcode Reader
- Microsoft Windows 11 Pro x64
- Intel Core i5-1235U Processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology - 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB PCIe SSD Storage
- 11.6" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080) LCD - 1000 NITS LumiBond sunlight readable display with multi-touch technology (no digitizer)
- Intel Iris X Graphics
- LED Backlit Membrane Keyboard
- Full HD Web Camera
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211, 802.11ax + Bluetooth v5.3
- Ports: Thunderbolt 4 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 2, LAN (RJ45), HDMI, Serial Port, Docking Connector
- Smart card reader
- TPM 2.0
- 2 x Li-Ion battery (11.1V, 2100mAh)
- Includes: Hard Tip stylus, AC Adapter
- Dimensions: 313 x 238 x 39 mm; Weight: 2.1 kg
- 3 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty (including Accidental Warranty)
- MIL-STD-810H certified and IP65 certified
- Operating: -29°C to 63°C
- Operating Temperature:
- -29°C to +63°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51°C to +71°C
- 95% RH without condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- Storage Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810H
- Drop Resistant:
- up to 1.2m