The Getac UX10 G3 is the latest iteration of the versatile 10.1" rugged tablet and now runs exclusively on Windows 11 Pro (No Win 10 Pro option). It has the latest generation 12 Intel Core i5 and i7 CPU but also has a sub $3000 entry level model with Intel Pentium 8505 Processor, a first for 10.1" Windows-based rugged tablet model.
Getac has also improved the Ingress and Toughness of the latest UX10 G3 model, increasing IP rating from IP65 to IP66 and getting the latest MIL-STD-810H certification, drop resistance rating is the same at 1.8m.
The UX10 G3 model has been designed to deliver portable performance across a range of industries, including Industrial Manufacturing, Public Safety and Utility Services, in even the most demanding environments.
An optional detachable keyboard further optimises worker productivity by converting the rugged tablet into a rugged laptop form factor. For total security in authenticating users, the UX10 has an optional integrated fingerprint reader, smart card reader, RFID reader, and can also offer a Windows Hello face-authentication camera.
The UX10 seamlessly supports digital transformation, offering digital connectivity through BT, WiFi, and optional 4G LTE with integrated GPS or a stand alone Dedicated GPS. An optional RS232 port can support legacy equipment. An optional RFID reader allows information feed-back into the management system. All these functionalities ensure the UX10 G3 stays connected no matter whether outdoors or indoors.
In a world where devices need to work 24/7/365 power-up continuity is essential – in portable devices that means a focus on battery configuration. The UX10 G3 offers a range of battery configurations and options, including an optional high capacity battery and an optional bridge battery that ensures a ‘hot swap’ capability. In effect you need never power-down the UX10, making it ideal if the device is pooled between workers or required across multiple work shifts.
Drop resistance and temperature tolerance aside, the LumiBond screen ensures usability in all conditions. 1000 nits of brightness make the display readable even in sunlight.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under the new Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee, supported by the best Pack & Collect logistics service in Europe, and rapid repair and return by Getac’s in-house experts. Getac UX10 comes with 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper warranty giving you the peace of mind that your investment ROI is protected.
- Windows 11 Pro
- 12th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
- 10.1" FHD Lumibond display with Getac sunlight readable technology (1,000 nits) and capacitive touchscreen
- 5 tablet programmable buttons + Power button
- Enhanced enterprise security with optional Intel vPro, Windows Hello face-authentication camera and multifactor authentication options
- Versatile I/Os connectivity including Thunderbolt 4
- TPM 2.0
- Kensington Lock
- MIL-STD-810H certified and IP66 certified (water, dust, high/low temperature, humidity, altitude, vibration and 1.8m drop resistant)
Upgrades (Some upgrades are subject to minimum quantity requirements)
- Optional i7 or Pentium CPU
- Optional Intel vPro Technology
- Upgradable to 32GB RAM
- Optional 512GB / 1TB SSD
- Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
- Upgrade Option 1: HF RFID Reader OR Fingerprint Reader OR RS232 + RJ45
- Upgrade Option 2: VGA OR USB 3.0 Type-A OR USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C OR Micro SD OR RJ45 OR HF RFID OR RS232 Serial OR 1D/2D imager barcode reader
- Upgrade Option 3: bridge battery OR smart card reader OR bridge battery + smart card reader
- Optional Windows Hello face authentication camera (front)
- Optional Dedicated GPS
- Optional 4G LTE with integrated GPS/GLONASS
- Optional Antenna Passthrough
- Optional high capacity battery (10.8V, 9240mAh)
- Windows 11 Pro x64
- Intel Core i5-1235U Processor - Max. 4.4GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology - 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 256GB SSD Drive
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 10.1" Wide Viewing Angle TFT LCD WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 1000 nits LumiBond Capacitive multi-touch display with Getac sunlight readable technology (no digitizer)
- Full HD webcam and 8MP auto focus rear camera
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211, 802.11ax + Bluetooth (v5.3)
- Ports: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 1, Thunderbolt 4 Type-C x 1
- TPM 2.0
- Kensington Lock
- Li-Ion Smart Battery (11.1V, 4200mAh)
- Dimensions: 27.9 x 19.45 x 2.35 cm
- Weight: 1.22 kg
- MIL-STD-810H and IP66 certified
- 1.8m drop resistant
- Included Software: Getac Utility, Getac Camera, Getac Geolocation, Getac Barcode Manager, Getac Driving Safety Utility (trial version), Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility (trial version)
- Operating Temperature: -29°C to 63°C
- 3 years Bumper to Bumper Warranty (include Accidental Damage)
- Operating Temperature:
- -29°C to +63°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51°C to +71°C
- 95% RH without condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- Storage Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- IP66 and MIL-STD-810H
- Drop rating: