Delivering a spacious 15.6" screen and cutting-edge Windows 11 Pro work environment in a fully-rugged notebook chassis, the new Getac X600 Pro is a rugged laptop computer designed for use in harsh environments such as industrial, military, and field service applications. It is built to withstand extreme temperatures, shocks, vibrations, and dust, and is compliant with various military and industrial standards. The X600 Pro is a powerful and durable computer that is built to provide reliable performance in the most challenging environments.
One of the key advantages of the Getac X600 Pro is its rugged design. The laptop is encased in a durable magnesium alloy case that is both lightweight and extremely strong. This makes it resistant to damage from drops, impacts, and other rough handling. The computer also features a waterproof and dust-tight design that protects the internal components from damage due to exposure to the elements.
Another advantage of the X600 Pro is its high-performance processor and graphics. The computer is powered by the latest Intel 11th gen i5/i7/i9 processor, (up to 8 cores) and has an optional NVIDIA Quadro RTX3000 discrete graphics controller. This provides the power and performance needed to run demanding applications and handle large amounts of data. The X600 Pro also comes with a large amount of memory and storage (up to 64B DDR4 RAM and up to 3TB with three user-removable PCIe solid-state drives (SSDs)), which allows for smooth multitasking and efficient data management.
The X600 Pro also features a sunlight-readable display (1000 NITS), which makes it easy to see in bright outdoor environments. Optional touchscreen and gloves-touch makes it easy to navigate through menus and input data. The laptop also has a full-range of ports, including USB, HDMI, Ethernet and serial ports, to connect to peripherals and external devices.
Another advantage of the Getac X600 Pro is its long battery life. The computer has a hot-swappable battery design that allows users to swap out the battery without shutting down the computer, which means users can keep working even when the battery runs low. This is especially useful for users who are working in remote locations or who are required to work for long periods of time without access to a power outlet.
The X600 Pro also has options for GPS, 4G LTE and other specialized features to meet the needs of different industries and applications. This allows users to access location-based services and stay connected to the internet even in remote areas. This feature also enables real-time tracking and telemetry of assets, vehicles, and workforce, which is a great advantage for companies in the logistics, transportation and field service.
The Getac X600 offers a diverse suite of security features. Windows Multifactor Authentication (MFA) is standard, backed up by an optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera, fingerprint reader, and smart card reader. For data security, all storage drives are user-removable without tools, with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 dedicated microprocessor also included, enabling complete drive encryption capabilities, and a variety of other authentication enhancements.
Engineered to survive and work in outdoor extremes, the Getac X600 will operate through rain, dust, shock and vibration. This fully-rugged laptop is MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G, and IP66-certified to withstand temperatures from -29°C to 63°C.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard with Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimise your enterprise IT costs.
- Optional 11th Generation Intel Core i9 / i7 vPro Processor
- 15.6" FHD LumiBond display with Getac sunlight readable technology (1,000 nits)
- Optional Capacitive multi-touchs screen
- Enhanced enterprise security features with TPM 2.0, Kensington lock and Smart card reader
- Versatile I/Os connectivity including Thunderbolt 4 and docking solutions
- Dual batteries with the hot-swappable capability
- LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- Keyboard Touchpad with two buttons
- MIL-STD-810H and IP66 certified (water, dust, drop, bump, high/low temperature, humidity, altitude, vibration and 1.2m drop resistant)
Upgrades (Some upgrades are subject to minimum quantity requirements)
- Optional discrete graphic NVIDIA Quadro RTX3000
- Optional 2nd multimedia bay battery
- Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM
- Up to 3x 1TB PCIe SSD (User-Replaceable)
- Optional ExpressCard 54 or PCMCIA Type II
- Optional SD card reader
- Optional 3nd Serial Port
- Optional 4G SIM Card Slot
- Optional Dedicated GPS
- Optional RF antenna pass-throuigh for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
- Windows 11 Pro Operating System 64bit
- Intel Core i5-11500H vPro Processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology - 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 16GB DDR4 Memory
- 512GB PCIe SSD
- VGA Controller Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6" TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080) 1,000 nits sunlight readable LumiBond display
- FHD webcam
- Keyboard LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- DVD super multi drive
- Battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh) x 2
- Multimedia Bay Multimedia bay battery (11.1V 4200mAh)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210, 802.11ax + Bluetooth (v5.2)
- Ports: Thunderbolt 4, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 4, 2.5GBASE-T LAN (RJ-45) x 2, Audio in/out combo, DC in Jack, HDMI 2.0, Display port, Docking connector, Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 2, External VGA (15-pin; D-sub)
- ExpressCard 54 + PCMCIA Type II
- TPM 2.0
- Kensington lock
- Power AC adapter
- Dimension: 412 x 322 x 77.4 mm
- Weight: 6.05kg
- 3 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- MIL-STD-810H certified
- IP66 certified
- 1.2m drop resistant
- Operating Temperature:
- -29°C to +63°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51°C to +71°C
- 95% RH without condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 50ft
- Storage Altitude:
- Sea level to 50ft
- IP66 and MIL-STD-810H
- Drop Rating:
- 1.2m drop resistant