Delivering a spacious 15.6" screen and cutting-edge computing in a fully-rugged notebook chassis, the Getac X600 enables power and productivity wherever you go.
The Getac X600 never comes up short with its Intel 11th gen i5/i7/i9 processor, (up to 8 cores), optional NVIDIA Quadro RTX3000 discrete graphics controller, up to 64GB DDR4 RAM and up to 3TB storage with three user-removable PCIe solid-state drives (SSDs) available. Its dual-fan design keeps each of these computing components cool and capable, even during the most intensive tasks.
The Getac X600 runs on Windows 11 Pro operating system (OS), giving user an intuitively familiar Microsoft experience, but with enhanced hybrid/remote work functionality, and easier management of multiple tasks. The X600 15.6" LumiBond screen delivers superb color and contrast, sunlight-readable brightness (1,000 nits), and optional capacitive multitouch screen capability, operable in the presence of cold, rain, or when used with gloves. Multitasking is easier even in a difficult environment.
Getac X600 Dual 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet capability enables secured fixed connection to two simultaneous networks, while wireless LAN broadband, enabled via the new Wi-Fi 6E standard brings the 6GHz frequency block, unused by previous Wi-Fi generations, into play. Thunderbolt 4 (Type-C) enables ultra-high-speed fixed data transmission between devices, with Bluetooth 5.2 enabling connectivity with low-power devices, and optional 4G-LTE with integrated GPS also available.
The Getac X600 offers a diverse suite of security features. Windows Multifactor Authentication (MFA) is standard, backed up by an optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera, fingerprint reader, and smart card reader. For data security, all storage drives are user-removable without tools, with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 dedicated microprocessor also included, enabling complete drive encryption capabilities, and a variety of other authentication enhancements.
With its dual hot-swappable batteries that can be changed out tool-lessly without interrupting device operation, the Getac X600 can work all day without the need to be near a power source.
Engineered to survive and work in outdoor extremes, the Getac X600 will operate through rain, dust, shock and vibration. This fully-rugged laptop is MIL-STD-810H, MIL-STD-461G, and IP66-certified to withstand temperatures from -29°C to 63°C.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard with Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimise your enterprise IT costs.
- Optional 11th Generation Intel Core i9 / i7 vPro Processor
- 15.6" FHD LumiBond display with Getac sunlight readable technology (1,000 nits)
- Optional Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Enhanced enterprise security features with TPM 2.0, Kensington lock and Smart card reader
- Versatile I/Os connectivity including Thunderbolt 4 and docking solutions
- Dual batteries with the hot-swappable capability
- LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- Keyboard Touchpad with two buttons
- MIL-STD-810H and IP66 certified
- 1.2m Drop Resistant
Upgrades (Some upgrades are subject to minimum quantity requirements)
- Optional discrete graphic NVIDIA Quadro RTX3000
- Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM
- Up to 3x 1TB PCIe SSD (User-Replaceable)
- Optional ExpressCard 54 or PCMCIA Type II
- Optional SD card reader
- Optional 2nd Serial Port
- Optional 4G SIM Card Slot
- Optional Dedicated GPS
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
- Windows 11 Pro Operating System
- Intel Core i5-11500H vPro Processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology - 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 16GB DDR4 Memory
- 512GB PCIe SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6" TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080) 1,000 nits sunlight readable LumiBond display
- FHD webcam
- Membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- Battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh) x 2
- Multimedia Bay Multimedia bay battery (11.1V 4200mAh)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210, 802.11ax + Bluetooth (v5.2)
- Ports: Thunderbolt 4, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 4, 2.5GBASE-T LAN (RJ-45) x 2, Audio in/out combo, DC in Jack, HDMI 2.0, Display port, Docking connector, Serial port (9-pin; D-sub), External VGA (15-pin; D-sub)
- Includes AC Adapter and capacitive stylus with tether
- Smart Card Reader
- TPM 2.0
- Kensington lock
- Power AC adapter
- Dimension: 412 x 322 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: 4.41 kg
- 3 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- MIL-STD-810H certified
- IP66 certified
- 1.2m drop resistant
- Operating Temperature:
- -29°C to +63°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51°C to +71°C
- 95% RH without condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 50ft
- Storage Altitude:
- Sea level to 50ft
- IP66 and MIL-STD-810H
- Drop Rating:
- 1.2m drop resistant