TC77 - Ultra Rugged Enterprise-Class all-touch computing
At the edge of your business are your front line workers that spend their days face-to-face serving the important asset in your company - your customers. Now, there's a device designed to take customer service to the next level by delivering everything your workers need to achieve peak efficiency, with trouble-free reliability - the TC72 and TC77 Android Touch Computers. This family builds on the highly successful TC7 Series family to create the ultimate ultra-rugged all-touch computer for all workers inside and outside the four walls - a smartphone experience for maximum simplicity, construction designed to withstand years of the toughest everyday use and abuse, and a new platform offering more capabilities than any other device in this class. The TC72 and TC77 - for a real competitive edge at the edge of your business, delivered.
Android for instant familiarity
Your workers already know how to use an Android device, virtually eliminating training time and adoption curves. And you can deliver the highly graphic interactive apps today's workers expect.
Advanced touchscreen technology
The high-definition display offers plenty of real estate for intuitive graphics-intensive applications. The easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus. And with best-in-class outdoor readability, the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
Super simple data capture: barcodes, labels and documents
Advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging deliver lightning-fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc - regardless of condition. The expanded working range and wide field of view allow workers to scan barcodes nearer and farther away, while omnidirectional scanning delivers true point and shoot performance â no need to ever align the device with the barcode. Need to capture multiple barcodes on a label or data on a form? You can do it all with the press of a single button with Zebra's SimulScan, a no-cost pre-installed Mobility DNA application.
Full shift power your workers can count on
The PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery delivers up to an impressive 15 hours of power 1 - plenty for the longest shift. With Warm Swap mode, swapping batteries is fast and easy â there's no need to turn off the device or close active apps. And with fast charging, batteries are fully charged in record time.
Complete cellular network flexibility with single device simplicity
No matter where your workers are, they can stay connected. Simultaneous support for two carriers is ideal for workers that travel to areas better served by different carriers. And aggregated carrier support delivers faster upload and download speeds. The TC77 is certified on leading public safety networks, including AT&T FirstNet and Verizon, assuring responders have the connectivity they need even when networks are overloaded in crisis situations.
Longer WiFi range and speed - with less power
2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology allows access points to communicate with multiple
devices simultaneously via pinpoint beamforming, boosting WiFi network capacity, speed and range. And processing is shifted from the mobile device to the access point, extending battery cycle time.
Bluetooth 5.0 for twice the speed and four times the range
An extended range of 800 ft./240 m and data speeds up to 2 Mbps increase application flexibility and performance for Bluetooth peripherals, such as printers and headsets, while Bluetooth Low Energy reduces power requirements to extend battery cycle times.
New 5 MP front-facing camera supports more advanced apps
The front-facing camera offers built-in support for Visible Light Communication (VLC), which allows you to track the location of shoppers and workers using existing LED lighting infrastructure. Video calling improves service and productivity. Customers enjoy a more personal touch â and remote experts can see a repair in process to help onsite technicians resolve issues faster.
Ultra high-resolution photos and videos
The 13 MP color rear camera captures highly detailed photos and videos â ideal for proof-of-condition/delivery/service, onsite technical support and more.
The highest quality voice in its class
With high-volume speakers and noise-cancellation technology, callers on both ends of every call can hear every word.
The ultimate in ultra-rugged proven design
When it comes to use and abuse and demanding environmental conditions, the TC72/TC77 is at the top of its class. Built to handle 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete and 2,000 tumbles, with IP65 and IP67 sealing, this device is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof and tumble-proof â workers can drop it, use it outdoors in the rain, snow, freezing cold or sweltering heat and still expect reliable operation. And the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-resistance and shatter-proofing to the display and lens eye.
A platform to handle all your apps - today and tomorrow
The ultra-powerful processor provides superior performance on all voice and data apps. You also get built-in support for future versions of Android as well as future apps, such as artificial intelligence.
Maximize productivity with enterprise accessories
Unlike consumer smartphones, a full suite of business-class accessories improve ease of use and management. A trigger handle makes scanning easier and unique ShareCradles that charge devices and batteries simplify backroom management. And full backwards compatibility with TC70x/TC75x accessories ensures a cost-efficient upgrade.
Rich locationing support
Easily implement locationing with support for many technologies, including VLC, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE and WiFi, plus Zebra's SmartLens and MPact Solutions.
Improve device value with Zebra's optional VisibilityIQ Services
VisibilityIQ gives the data-driven, actionable insight to get the most from your devices, workers and daily tasks. VisibilityIQ Foresight aggregates big data onto a single, color-coded, cloud-based pane of glass, translating it into actionable insight to streamline workflow. VisibilityIQ DNA provides a view into key DNA tools, and VisibilityIQ OneCare cloud-based dashboard offers visibility into repairs, tech support, software security status and more.
WorryFree WiFi - dependably superior WiFi, delivered
Provide every worker with the best possible WiFi connection, every minute of every shift. This free tool delivers near instant application response times, unmatched roaming performance, plus exceptional voice quality and network diagnostics.
PowerPrecision Console for better battery management
This free PC-based tool makes it easy to identify and remove aging batteries from your battery pool before they impact productivity.
End-to-end revolutionary control of the update process
Take the cost and complexity out of updating your Android devices with LifeGuard Analytics â free with your Zebra OneCare Support contract. See which updates are available along with priority and which devices are eligible for the update. Automatically update your devices over the air with the press of a button. And easily monitor and manage the status of updates in real time.
Easily manage access to Google Mobile Services (GMS)
StageNow's new Restricted Mode delivers an industry first - an easy way to simply click to deactivate Google Mobile Services (GMS) that come standard with the operating system - and reactivate should you need them down the road. StageNow is free and pre-loaded on every TC72/TC77.
Suitable for use in:
- field service
- transportation and logistics
- wholesale distribution
- public safety
- human services
- in-vehicle use
- Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or bare or gloved fingertip input (conductive stylus sold separately); Corning Gorilla Glass
- 4.7" High Definition (1280 x 720) exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
- LED backlight
- PowerPrecision: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 4620 mAh
- Notification: Audible tone; multi color LEDs; vibration
- On-screen keypad; Enterprise Keyboard
- Voice and Audio: Three microphone support with noise cancellation; vibrate alert; speaker; Bluetooth wireless headset support; High quality speaker phone; PTT headset support; Cellular circuit switch voice; HD Voice
- Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts display backlight brightness
- Motion Sensor: eCompass, 3-axis Gyro, 3-axis accelerometer
- Scanning: SE4750 imager (1-D and 2-D)
- Drop Specification: Multiple 2.4m drop to concrete at room temperature per MIL-STD-810G, Multiple 1.8m drop to concrete across ful operating temperature range
- Tumble Specification: 2000 x 1 m tumbles; meets and exceeds IEC tumble specifications
- IP65 and IP67 per applicable IEC sealing specifications & MIL-STD 810G Certifications
- Optional SE4750 1D/2D imager model
- Optional Dual SAM model
- OS: Android 8 (upgradable to Android 9)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core 2.2GHz processor
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 32GB Flash pSLC
- Storage: User accessible MicroSD up to 32GB SDHC and up to 256GB SDXC
- 4.7" High Definition (1280 x 720) resolution and tough Corning Gorilla Glass; exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
- Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus, finger or gloved fingertip input; Screen protector and rain modes
- Three microphone support with noise cancellation; vibrate alert; speaker; Bluetooth wireless headset support; High quality speaker phone; PTT headset support; Cellular circuit switch voice; HD Voice
- Camera: Rear - 13MP autofocus f/2.4 aperture; Front - 5MP fixed focus
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n//ac/d/h/i/r/k/v/w + Bluetooth v5 class 2 (BLE)
- Integrated 4G LTE (Dual SIM)
- GPS: Autonomous, Assisted GPS (A-GPS), Navstar, GLONASS, Gallileo, BeiDou
- SE4750 imager (1-D and 2-D) scan engine
- USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client)
- Workforce Connect Push to Talk Express Client (included) for instant push to talk communications right out of the box
- Dimensions: 161 x 84 x 28 mm
- Weight: 376g
- 1 Years Warranty