TC75 - Your Front Line, to a Smarter Enterprise
Zebra TC75 also known as Motorola Symbol TC75. Your field workforce needs a mobile computer to access the people and information required to maximise efficiency and better serve your customers. You want to give them an enterprise-class handheld built for life out in the field - yet your workers expect a device that is every bit as refined and easy to use as their own consumer smartphone. The TC75 Series is the Android enterprise touch computer that delivers it all. A choice of Android OS, fortified for use in the enterprise. A rugged design that delivers reliable everyday operation. Anywhere anytime access to virtually any information in your back-end systems. The ability to capture more types of data faster than ever before. Instant push to talk communications with co-workers out in the field as well as supervisors, dispatch and more back in the office. 4G LTE support for a robust wireless connection on the world's fastest cellular networks. TC75 comes with full complement of accessories that will meet the unique needs of virtually any mobile worker. The TC75 Series - the easy way to empower your field teams with a true mobile office.
Android KitKat - fortified for the enterprise
Every TC75 ships with Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform Android from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise class OS, enabling enterprise class security and device management, as well as support for enterprise data capture capabilities.
Maximum data entry flexibility with an industry leading dual mode touch panel
Let your users choose their preferred data input pair: finger and gloved finger or finger and stylus - ideal for crisp signature capture. The intelligent display automatically adjusts as needed, unlike competitive devices that require setting adjustments every time the user switches data input method. And the large 4.7" display takes the capacitive touch experience to the next level - it works even if it's wet.
World class data capture
Give your employees the tools they need to work faster and smarter. The integrated enterprise class imager offers Zebra's proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, a megapixel sensor and advanced optics, which work together to deliver data capture performance in a class of its own. Workers can capture 1-D and 2-D bar codes in virtually any condition, at lightning speed. The 8 MP camera enables the easy capture of high resolution photos, signatures, videos and more, allowing you to capture more types of business intelligence to streamline more business processes. The front camera allows workers to place a video call to get the help they need - and provide customers with that personal touch. And Near Field Communications (NFC) is ideal for automated identity validation at facility entry points.
Comprehensive audio functionality for a new level of voice flexibility
With up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise cancelling technology, the TC75 provides crystal clear audio on both ends of every call. Support for Workforce Connect Push to Talk Express allows you to easily give your workers walkie-talkie style voice communications right out of the box, creating a highly collaborative workforce that can respond instantly to customer needs
A robust accessory family to tailor the TC75 to meet any enterprise need
The comprehensive family of accessories includes a snap on magnetic stripe reader for mobile payment, a holster, a hand strap, a snap on trigger handle and more, allowing you to easily tailor the TC75 to meet the needs of many different types of users performing many different types of tasks. And multi slot battery chargers and the unique ShareCradle - a multislot cradle that can accommodate the TC75 and future Zebra mobile computers - make backroom management easy and cost effective.
Rugged and ready for all day every day enterprise use
The TC75 is ready for the demands of everyday life in the business world. The TC75 is tested and proven to operate reliably after multiple 1.8 m drops to concrete and 2,000 consecutive 1 m tumbles in our punishing tumble test. With IP67 sealing, you get a device that is dust tight and can survive complete immersion in water, making it ideal for use in the retail backroom, warehouse floor, in outdoor shopping areas or outside on a receiving dock. The Corning Gorilla Glass 2 touch panel and scanner exit window bring a new level of durability to two of the most vulnerable components.
An extraordinay working range and wide field of view for exceptional scanning flexibility
With a 50 percent increase in scanning range over our prior generation scanner, workers can capture barcodes at near contact to as far as 81 cm away - making it easy to take inventory and capture barcodes on items in carts in a retail store. Labels with multiple barcodes are no longer a challenge - workers can capture them all with one press of a scan button. And even large barcodes can be captured at close range.
Workforce Connect - enterprise-class voice and text messaging
If your workers use multiple devices to reach the data and people they need throughout the day, they suffer from 'communications disconnect' - forced to waste time switching between different devices to get the job done, and forcing you to purchase and support multiple devices per person. Workforce Connect marries all of your voice and data communications into one multi-functional mobile computer that allows your workers to do it all. The result? Superior workforce collaboration. A faster return on your investment. And maximum value from your TC75 Series Android mobile computers.
The Workforce Connect family includes:
- Workforce Express (included): Provides instant PTT smal group communications across Wi-Fi networks.
- Workforce Connect Pro (supported): Gives your workers robust one-to-one, site-to-site and group push-to-talk services over cellular and Wi-Fi networks, removing boundaries - your workforce is always connected, regardless of worker location.
- Enterprise Messaging (part of Workforce Connect Pro): Workers can send text and images over any Wi-Fi or cellular network, enabling communications when voice is not an option.
- Location services (part of Workforce Connect Pro): Real-time location and historical tracking are available to provide the intelligence needed to re-route drivers, monitor worker locations, manage workforce efficiency and more.
- Workforce Connect Voice (supported): Turns the TC75 Series into a full featured mobile telephone with multi-line capability across Wi-Fi networks. Eliminate desk phone dependency and empower workers with the anywhere anytime voice features they need to better collaborate and serve your customers.
Suitable for use in:
- field service
- transportation and logistics
- wholesale distribution
- public safety
- human services
- in-vehicle use
- Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or bare or gloved fingertip input (conductive stylus sold separately); Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 4.7 in. High Definition (1280 x 720) exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
- LED backlight
- PowerPrecision: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 4620 mAh
- Audible tone; multi color LEDs; vibration
- On-screen keypad; Enterprise Keyboard
- Voice and Audio: Three microphone support with noise cancellation; vibrate alert; speaker; Bluetooth wireless headset support; High quality speaker phone; PTT headset support; Cellular circuit switch voice; HD Voice
- Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts display backlight
- Motion Sensor: eCompass, 3-axis Gyro, 3-axis accelerometer
- Scanning: SE4750 imager (1-D and 2-D)
- Mobility Extensions (Mx): a layer of features that turns Android into a true enterprise-class OS
- Drop Specification: Multiple 2.4m drop to concrete at room temperature per MIL-STD-810G, Multiple 1.8m drop to concrete across ful operating temperature range
- Tumble Specification: 2000 x 1 m tumbles; meets and exceeds IEC tumble specifications
- IP65 and IP67 per applicable IEC sealing specifications & MIL-STD 810G Certifications
- NFC: ISO 14443 Type A and B; Felica and ISO15693 cards. P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host
- Radio Frequency Band: LTE: 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 (FDD 20,5,8,3,1,7)
- Features: Wifi Multimedia (WMM), Soft AP, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast
- SimulScan: simultaneously captures and processes multimedia formatted information in a single step with either the 2D imager or camera
- Optional Service from the Start Support: provide coverage for normal wear and tear and a guaranteed 3-day turnaround on repairs.
- Additional Mobility DNA Solution - StageNow: Easily stage a handful or hundreds of Android devices by simply scanning a bar code or tapping an NFC tag
- Additional Mobility DNA Solution - Enterprise Browser: Next-generation industrial browser to migrate legacy web-based apps or easily create new apps with today's highly-graphical and intuitive user interfaces
- Additional Mobility DNA Solution - Enterprise Home Screen: Create single-purpose devices and manage the way your workers utilize Zebra Android mobile computers
- Additional Mobility DNA Solution - EMDK: Created to complement Google's Software Development Kit for Android, Zebra's EMDK provides a comprehensive toolkit to make it easy to integrate all the functions in our enterprise-class Android devices, from bar code scanning to payment processing
- Additional Mobility DNA Solution - AppGallery: Zebra's Android enterprise app store makes it easy to find, deploy and manage ready-touse business apps on any Zebra Android device.
- Additional Mobility DNA Solution - LifeGuard for Android: Zebra's software security solution that extends the lifecycle of Android enterprise mobile computers
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Mobility Extensions (Mx)
- CPU: 1.7 GHz dual core processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 8GB Flash pSLC
- Storage: User accessible MicroSD up to 32GB SDHC and up to 64GB SDXC
- 4.7" High Definition (1280 x 720) resolution and tough Corning Gorilla Glass 2 layer; exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
- Three microphone support with noise cancellation; vibrate alert; speaker; Bluetooth wireless headset support; High quality speaker phone; PTT headset support Cellular circuit switch voice HD Voice
- Camera: Rear - 8 MP autofocus f/2.4 aperture; Front - 1.3 MP fixed focus
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i + Bluetooth v4 (BT Wideband support HFPv1.6) + NFC
- USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client)
- Workforce Connect Push to Talk Express Client (included) for instant push to talk communications right out of the box
- Integrated 4G LTE
- Integrated, Autonomous, Assisted GPS (A-GPS), Navstar, GLONASS
- SE4750 imager (1-D and 2-D) scan engine
- Dimensions: 161 x 84 x 28 mm
- Weight: 376g
- 1 Years Warranty
- Battery and Handstrap included
- Operating Temperature:
- -20 °C to 50 °C
- Thermal Shock:
- -40 C to 70 C rapid transition
- Storage Temperature:
- -40 °C to 70 °C
- Operating Humidity:
- 5% to 85% RH (No condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 15K ft (4572m)
- 4 g's PK Sine (5 Hz to 2 kHz); 0.04g2/Hz Random (20 Hz to 2 kHz); 60 minute duration per axis, 3 axis
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G
- Drop Tested::
- 1.8 m
- 2,000 x 1m tumbles; meets and exceeds IEC tumble specifications
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD):
- +/-15kVdc air discharge, +/-8kVdc direct discharge; +/-8kVdc indirect discharge