Empower Your Workforce with Next-Gen Rugged Wearable Voice-Only Tablet Realwear HMT-1
The RealWear HMT-1 is the world's first ruggedised hands-free Android tablet class wearable computer for industrial workers. It provides the foundation for the next level of Connected Worker Solutions.
Combined with optional powerful software applications in four core categories, each optimized for completely hands-free voice control, HMT-1 enables next-generation remote mentor/training video calls, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms and industrial IoT data visualization.
For those whose safety and compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations is a priority, the HMT-1 has a completely hands-free voice-controlled user interface allowing workers to free up both hands to operate tools and equipment safely, even while climbing a scaffold or crawling through a narrow tunnel. With HMT-1 workers can maintain full situational awareness and maximum productivity while operating a computer.
The HMT-1Z1 Intrinsically Safe model is the next step up in safety by being eliminating any spark or micro-spark that could result in disaster for certain hazardous environments, such as Oil Rigs or Underground Mines.
How does it work?
The HMT-1 has a wearable headset form factor and can be used in conjunction with a hard hat or bump/baseball cap or safety glasses or on its own.
There is an adjustable arm on the side of the headset that extends in front of one of the wearer's eye on, below or above their line of sight, and it can be moved out of the way when it's not in use. At the end of the arm is the Hi-Res micro display panel that shows an image to the wearer as if they were viewing a 7" screen. Through the display, user can see voice commands that they can use to navigate through the apps and dashboard instead of using their hands. For apps that requires typing or user input, users utilise the speech recognition software in the headset to translate voice to text.
HMT-1 comes with the best speech recognition software in the market as well as the best digital microphone and advanced algorithms for unmatched noise cancellation and as a result, using voice commands is very easy and intuitive.
HMT-1 also has the most advanced voice-controlled industrial camera (with zoom and flash) to capture photo and video or read barcode.
Just as laptops and mobile phones are standard for desk workers, handsfree wearable computers with voice commands such as HMT-1 will become the field workers' device of the future, providing safety, productivity and connectivity. With HMT-1, the future is here.
Recommended use for HMT-1:
* Safety inspections
* Quality control
* Knowledge transfer
* Task verification
* Point-of-View Photo/Video Sharing
* Remote Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Assistance or Remote Training/Mentoring to reduce travel costs
* IOT data visualisation
* Handsfree access to Technical Manuals and Handbooks
* Transfer workflow that is currently done on paper or tablet to handsfree workflow
* Provide digital workflow on demand, improve productivity and reduce operational errors
* Reduce work errors
- 100% Hands Free operation (voice based operating system, speech recognition)
- Four digital microphone and advanced algorithms for unmatched noice cancellation
- Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection
- PPE Compatible - designed to work with standard hard hats, bump camps and safety glasses
- IP66 waterproof (protection against heavy seas and powerful jets of water)
- IP66 dustproof (protection against micro-particles)
- Drop Proof (resistant to 2 meter drops onto concrete from any angle)
- Display appears as 7" size and outdoor sunlight viewable
- Field hot swappable for continuos use
- Fully operational from -20 to 50 C
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- Android 8.1 + WearHF hands-free interface
- 2.0 Ghz 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU - OpenGL ES 3.1 & OpenCL 2.0
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD Slot for up to 128GB additional storage
- Adjustable boom arm
- Left or Right eye display, can be move out of the way when not in use
- Display: WVGA (854x480) 20° field-of-view, 1 meter fixed focus 24-bit color LCD, 0.33 inch diagonal, outdoor visible
- 4 Digital Microphones with voice recognition and active noise cancellation (cancels noise up to 95dBA)
- 91 dB internal loudspeaker
- 16MP 4-axis camera with optical image stabilisation, PDAF with LED flashlight; Capture video up to 1080p @30fps
- Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac - 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz + Bluetooth 4.1 LE (Low Energy)
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Baidu A-GPS
- IMU Sensors: 9-DOF (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope), software enhanced stabilisation
- Battery Life: 9-10 hrs with typical use
- Battery capacity: 3250 mAH Li-Ion rechargable and hotswappable
- Dedicated Buttons: power, application specific action button
- Ports: 3.5mm audio, 1x micro-USB, 1x USB Type-C
- IP66 and MIL-STD-810G certified
- Applications: Document Navigator, Camera with Barcode Reader, Video Recorder, Media Player
- Voice-Recognition Supported Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Weight: 380g
- 2m drop resistant
- 2 years standard warranty