The fully rugged Toughpad FZ-M1 sets the new benchmark for 7" outdoor tablets making it ideal for field workforces in challenging environments. With its capacitive 10-finger multi-touch outdoor display and flexible configurations (integrated business expansion module), this Windows 10 Pro tablet has been designed to optimise the efficiency of field workers.
It benefits from various connectivity options to ensure data is always available when needed and gives business users the legacy options they require in a compact, fully rugged and lightweight form factor. Never before has so much flexibility and performance been packed into such a compact, durable tablet with such great outdoor viewing capability.
Its fully-rugged, sealed design is certified to meet MIL-STD-810G and IP65 specifications for resistance to drops up to 1.8m, water, dust, and other elements.
- military / government
- retail / sales
- service / hospitality
- mobile worker
- outdoor field works
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- Up to 18 hours battery life with high capacity battery (optional)
- Lightweight - weights approx. 540g
- MIL-STD-810G, All weather IP65 rated dust and water-resistant fanless design
- 180cm shock resistant
- 7" WXGA (1280 x 800), daylight-readable (up to 700cd/m2) IPS display
- Capacitive 10 finger multi-touchscreen
- TPM V2.0
- Integrated hardware security lock slot
- Intel Core i5-7Y57 vPro Processor (4MB Cache, 1.2GHz to 3.3GHz)
- Windows 10 Pro
- 8GB Memory
- 128GB SSD Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 615
- Camera Front: 2MP; Camera Rear: 8MP with autofocus & LED flash
- Integrated Speaker and Microphone
- Display 7" WXGA 1280 x 800 daylight readable screen with LED backlighting; Up to 700cd/m brightness; 10 point capacitive multi touchscreen
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 and Bluetooth V4.1 + EDR class 1
- Integrated 4G module with 12 points satellite GPS
- Port: 1x USB 3.0, 1x Micro SD/SDXC Slot
- Operating time: Up to 8hrs (std battery), 18hrs (optional large battery)
- Standard Battery: Lithium-Ion (7.2V, 3220mAh)
- Dimensions: 20.3 x 13.2 x 1.8cm; Weight: 540g
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- All weather IP65 rated dust and water-resistant fanless design
- 180cm shock tested
- Operating Temperature:
- -29 °C to 60 °C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51 °C to 71 °C
- Operating Humidity:
- 30% to 80% RH (No condensation)
- Storage Humidity:
- 30% to 90% RH (No condensation)
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 15K ft (4572m)
- Drop Shock Rating:
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65
Five reasons why the Toughpad FZ-M1 tablet is the perfect tool for field work
If you're looking for a tablet to support your business everyw...
Toughpad FZ-M1 - The right tool for so many jobs
The Toughpad FZ-M1 can be customised to meet the unique needs ...
Panasonic Toughpad FZ M1
Panasonic Australia has announced it will launch an innovative...
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 Rugged 7-inch Tablet Official
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 is a fully-rugged 7-inch tablet b...