Getac K120 G2 Rugged Performance
It's hard to believe but Getac has managed to improve on what's already a great product further. The K120 G2 tablet delivers more power, more connectivity, and more convenience than ever before, in a fully rugged form factor that meets the latest military-grade specifications. It is a versatile, capable, and highly configurable device that does not compromise when it comes to ease of use.
From its multi-functional tablet hard handle, attachable full-size backlit keyboard to a wide variety of straps and harnesses, the K120 G2 provides adaptability for various in-the-field work situations and is engineered to work the way you work through a variety of usage modes and an extensive selection of accessories.
With the latest-generation Intel Core Processor, the K120 G2 can carry out multiple tasks at once without slowing or overheating, even computationally intensive tasks such as real-time data collection, while its Intel Iris Xe Graphics lets you see more with less battery drain. Its PCIe SSD can load, save, and transfer data at very high speeds, and its new Thunderbolt 4 easily shares that data with other devices.
The K120 G2 offers constant connectivity, enabling high-speed communication, real-time coordination, easy geolocation, responsive navigation, and constant data collection. Its compatibility with 4G/LTE and the new Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard enable smooth mobile connectivity, with more bandwidth, and with more Internet of Things (IoT) devices, while Bluetooth 5.2 compatibility means faster and easier finding and syncing with low-energy peripherals. Dedicated GPS/GLONASS is also available to provide geolocation information anywhere on the planet. Diverse I/O port configuration means legacy equipment need not be left out.
The K120 G2 is a new level of ruggedness, certified with the IP66 and military-grade MIL-STD 810H standards. It resists water, dust, salt, vibration, and will withstand temperatures from -29°C to +63°C and a 1.8m drop while operating.
Certified for hazardous locations, the K120 G2 fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
A 12.5” FHD screen provides plenty of room to read and to work, while its 1200-nit brightness with LumiBond 2.0 technology lets you see things clearly, even under direct sunlight. Touch input can be done using whatever is most convenient, whether pen, finger, glove, or digitizer (optional), while its backlit buttons (and optional backlit keyboard) mean fewer input errors, even in the dark.
The K120 G2 is designed to protect your data, your communications, and your company through multifactor hardware and software security options, including an RFID reader and TPM 2.0 artifact storage. Its user-removable SSD further enhances your data security, while WPA3-Enterprise encryption (part of the Wi-Fi 6 standard) enables vastly improved wireless security over previous generations.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under Getac 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- Rugged Tablet with Optional Detachable Keyboard Base for Laptop Mode
- Windows based - Win 10 Pro
- 5 tablet programmable buttons
- 2 x 2100mAh Li-Ion Smart Battery on board
- MIL-STD 810H and IP66 certified
- Vibration resistant
- 1.8m drop resistant
- e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
- TPM 2.0
- Kensington Lock
- 3 Year bumper-to-bumper warranty standard (including Accidental warranty)
- Optional i5-1145G7 vPro, i7-1165G7 CPU upgrade
- Optional 512GB SSD Drive Upgrade
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPS
- Optional Digitizer Display
- Optional Detachable Keyboard Base
- Optional High capacity battery (14.4V, typical 3450mAh; min. 3300mAh) x 2
- Upgrade Slot 1: Option to add Serial port OR USB 2.0 port
- Upgrade Slot 2: Option to add 1D/2D barcode reader OR HF RFID reader
- Optional Intrinsically Safe ATEX-Certified Model
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor Max. 4.2GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology - 8MB Intel Smart Cache
- 16GB DDR4 Memory
- 256GB SSD
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera and FHD Webcam (Front)
- 12.5" IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080) 1200 nits LumiBond Capacitive touchscreen display with Getac sunlight readable technology (no digitizer)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 802.11ax + Bluetooth v5.2
- 4G LTE (EM7565) w/ integrated GPS/Glonass + Passthrough
- Li-Ion smart battery (11.1V, 2100mAh) x 2
- Tablet Port Interface: USB 3.2, Thunderbolt 4, LAN (RJ-45), HDMI
- Optional Keyboard Dock Interface: USB 3.2 x 3, LAN (RJ-45), HDMI, Serial port, Display Port 1.2
- Dimensions: Tablet Only: 329.5 x 238 x 24 mm; Tablet +Optional Keyboard: 340.5 x 307.5 x 47 mm
- Weight: Tablet Only: 1.7Kg; Tablet +OptionalKeyboard: 3.13kg
- Hard Tip Stylus included
- IP66 & MIL-STD-810H Certified
- 3 Years Bumper to Bumper Warranty (including Accidental warranty)
- Operating Temperature:
- -29°C to 63°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -51°C to 71°C
- 95% RH without condensation
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- Storage Altitude:
- Sea level to 50K ft
- IP66 Rating and MIL-STD-810H
- Drop Resistance: