The World's Thinnest and Lightest Fully Rugged 10.1" Windows 10 Tablet .
Panasonic Toughpad G1 tablets have been engineered to not only withstand the hard knocks of life on the road, but to operate flawlessly in intense sunlight and heat, as well as in dusty and dirty environments, pouring rain and freezing temperatures.
The Toughpad FZ-G1 offers a fluid user experience while providing crucial port connectivity and feature-rich options in a compact size. Designed for highly mobile field workers, it's the thinnest and lightest fully rugged 10.1" Windows 10 tablet in the world. Powered by Gen 7 Intel Core i5 vPro processor with a MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified design, the Toughpad FZ-G1 Windows 10 tablet leads the way in rugged mobile computing.
The FZ-G1 is equipped with an HD daylight-readable 10-point display with gloved multi touch and waterproof digitizer pen which is an asset to anyone who works outdoor. The flexible configuration port gives business users the legacy port options they require in a compact, fully rugged and lightweight form factor.
Suitable for use in:
- law enforcement
- emergency services
- retail / sales
- service / hospitality
- outdoor field works
- maintenance work
- Ultra thin (19mm) and lightweight (1.1kg) fully-rugged 10.1" Windows 10 Pro tablet
- 7th Generation IntelR Core i5 vPro Processor
- 10.1" WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) daylight-readable (up to 800cd/m2) 10 point multitouch display with 2 button digitiser (Pen, Finger, Glove Modes)
- IPS display with direct bonding; Anti-reflective and anti-glare screen treatments
- User exchangeable battery provides up to 13 hours of continuous use (26 hours with large battery)
- All weather IP65 rated dust and water-resistant design
- MIL-STD-810G certified (1.2m drop, shock, vibration, rain, dust, sand, altitude, freeze/thaw, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity, explosive atmosphere)
- Magnesium alloy chassis encased with ABS and elastomer corner guards
- Port covers
- Raised bezel for LCD impact protection
- Pre-installed replaceable screen film for LCD protection
- Ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyro and acceleration sensors
- Password Security: Supervisor, User, Hard Disk Lock
- Kensington cable lock slot
- Trusted platform module (TPM), TCG v2.0 compliant
- 3-year Warranty with Business Class Support
Upgrades (Some upgrades are subject to minimum quantity requirements)
- Optional dedicated Ublox GPS
- Optional true serial port
- Optional ethernet port
- Optional barcode reader
- Optional smartcard reader
- Optional MicroSD
- Optional bridge battery
- Windows 10 Professional
- Intel Core i5-7300U vPro Processor 2.60 - 3.5Ghz, 3MB Intel Smart Cache
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Screen: 10.1" daylight-viewable (800 NITs) WUXGA Active Matrix TFT IPS colour LCD with circular polarizer display; 10 finger capacitive multi-touchscreen + 2 button digitiser (pen, finger and glove modes)
- Intel HD Graphics 620 (Built-in CPU) video controller
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Water/Dust resistant mono speaker with internal microphone
- Dual Camera (2MP FHD Front & 8MP Rear)
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR Class 1
- Integrated 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with 30 points satellite GPS
- Dual Antenna Pass-Through
- Additional 2nd USB port
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 x 2, HDMI x 1
- Operation Time: Up to 13 Hours
- Dimensions: 27 x 18.8 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- 3 Year RTB Warranty
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810G Certified
- 1.2m Drop Tested
- Operating Temperature:
- -10 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature:
- -20 °C to 60 °C
- Operating Humidity:
- 30% to 80% RH (No condensation)
- Storage Humidity:
- 30% to 90% RH (No condensation)
- Operating Altitude:
- Sea level to 15K ft (4572m)
- Drop Shock Rating:
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 - Outdoor-Action, dropped, frozen and baked...
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 ist a full-ruggedized Windows 8 t...
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 Rugged 10-inch Tablet Promotional Video
Introducing Panasonic's fully-rugged Toughpad FZ-G1 tablet, th...
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 Rugged 10-inch Tablet Official
Kyp Walls, Director of Product Management at Panasonic, discus...
FZ-G1 Ice-Block Resistance Test
Our FZ-G1 Toughpad is frozen in an ice block and drop tested. ...